Thursday, July 8, 2010

A new pastor, and my task

"Salvation is our being shown our real selves, made in the image of God from the very beginning." -- from a recent sermon by our new United Methodist Pastor, Michael M. He seems to have deep spiritual waters -- an "old soul" though a young person.

Here's my little to-do, note to self for the day: I need to be less grumpy in life, and more grateful! I was grumpy at work today. Why? Because there was a lot of work. The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Fewer and fewer, in fact. Being in a bad mood doesn't improve this situation one bit. I need to find a meaningful way to express my frustration, or simply let it go.

I actually did not feel like posting here this week. That's why you didn't hear from me. It was sort of strange, not feeling the tug to write here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Followers