Friday, November 19, 2010

We're going somewhere! Sometime!

I feel like Dick Cheney ... my family is travelling to an undisclosed location, sometime that I cannot disclose at the present moment with precision! And I am sooo excited and looking forward to it. Maybe I'll post some pictures at some later time. It's not going to be long, and not to any glamorous place like Maui (where my dad is) or Tanzania (where my boss went), but it's a change of pace anyway.

I'm just happy to have a little break from this full-time work stuff. I could use a different word at the end there, but I'm not generally the cursing type. How does everybody do this working 40+ hours a week, anyhow? I'm ready to move to France and the 32-hour workweek. My butt is aching from sitting for 8 hours at work and 1-1/2 hours on the daily commute!

Enough whining. Life is too short to spend any time whining about the choices I have made, especially given what other people elsewhere have to contend with!

Here is my lovely sis and hubby on our fabulous trip to Washington, D.C., in front of a garden on the mall.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, where, where are you going??? And when? Way to keep me in suspense. At any rate, I hope it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Followers